Thursday 27 September 2012

Lately I've been looking at;




 Pieces from school biology books from the 60's


Not sure who it's by, but how creepy




 Guy Peellaert











 I've never seen ovaries look so great




 More from vintage science books.


 Steve Bissette, Swamp Thing is something I continuously go back to.

 Jim Flora



 Tadanori Yokoo

 I did find who this was by but I've lost it again..

Not sure who this is by, but it's great.


Been looking at tonnes of old pulp.


To be honest I've been looking at lots of everything lately it would take up my whole blog to show it all. I've been looking at a heck load of old psychedelia art especially Kris Kool which after a year of trying to find a copy of (it's completely impossible) I stumbled across a pdf with the full thing scanned in, amazing! best graphic novel for me. Looking through all this has helped my work massively and given me confidence to use colour, my work is looking better/fresher for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment