Tuesday 9 October 2012

Modular Space Stations

Sorry about the lack of posts last week, extremely busy with uni and work and lack of internet at home. As I posted before I had been given the word 'Modular' and asked to created different imagery, collages, patterns etc in response to that word. This was then taken into an 18 page monograph for the word which is pictured below, along with some more imagery I created. I don't usually take to design briefs but I really enjoyed doing this! and loved creating the collages and patterns for it, definitely something I'm going to expand on.
This can be best viewed at my website HERE














Collages I created used within the spreads












Click on images to enlarge them, or the whole lot can be viewed much better over at my site HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment