Saturday 2 March 2013

Exciting news! My proposal for the redesign of an underpass in Carlisle has been chosen! and will be installed at that end of March, I will be painting it along with a few groups in the community. You can view the paintings for it HERE


Carlisle Cathedral that will be appearing on a wall.

And more exciting news! My Brave New World entry to The Folio Society & House of Illustration competition has been shortlisted to the top 25 out of over 500 entries in over 30 countries, so I am still in with a chance of being picked as one of the 5 runners up (winner has already been selected) what an honour! extremely pleased with this :) You can view the shortlist HERE and view my entries for the competition HERE


One of my illustrations for Brave New World

No comments:

Post a Comment