Thursday 30 January 2014





I was commissioned by The Lucid Dream to create the artwork for their upcoming 7" 'Moonstruck/The Emptiest Place' to be released on the 24th of February through the Too Pure Singles Club. Available at various record stores also.





 My giftware range is still in progress for the giftware company, this is the current stage it's at. They have now also commissioned me to work on another range with them which is going to be much more ceramic models based.



I now do some freelance graphic design work for the University of Cumbria student union, this is the first poster I have done for them and will be carrying on this identity throughout the campaign on various posters. 

I have also just completed an illustration for The Skinny which I will post next week once it has gone online and into print. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job! rustic home decor australia

    ReplyDelete